Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Color Club - Harp On It

Hello again!

Today I will be showing you a nail polish from one of my most prized collections.. Color Club Halo Hues! I say this is my most prized collection because the holo on these polishes are incredible. AMAZING! A lot of people are disappointed by the lack of deep colors in these polishes but I think they're incredible! Of course there are better colored holographic polishes but I don't think this collection should be shunned because of it's pale coloring. The Color Club Halo Hues retail for $10 -- they can be found cheaper in some places too. (I purchased mine for $4.95 a bottle at the supply store I shop at so I was super excited!!) Also, they apply fairly easily and are amazing for stamping. I just love them.. haha




Chrystal

No comments:

Post a Comment