Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

Deborah Lippmann - Mermaid's Dream / Urban Outfitters - Sea Dust

Hello everyone,

Today I have my favorite polish in my collection as of right now in this blog post. I have the original version AND the dupe. I needed a backup!

The pictures in this post are the dupe (they're SLIGHTLY different but close enough) but I will have a picture of the original at the end. (I wear the dupe more often than the original because Deborah Lippmann polishes are slightly expensive so I'm trying to save it! hehe)

So these first pictures are Urban Outfitters - Sea Dust:


 sun^

And this is Deborah Lippmann Mermaid's Dream (accent nail of Deborah Lippmann On the Beach):


Now here are some comparison shots!!

Top finger has Urban Outfitters and the bottom is Deborah Lippmann (two coats each)




I would say that Mermaid's Dream is a bit more metallic looking than Sea Dust, and looks much bluer in bottle. It also has pretty golden speckles sprinkled within. I prefer the Deborah Lippmann but they're both so similar to me. LOVE

Chrystal

No comments:

Post a Comment