Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Fashion Inspired

Hello everyone!

Today I have a manicure that was inspired by a beautiful dress that I saw on Pinterest. I planned this manicure before the challenge was announced because I thought "fashion inspired" would win but it didn't, woops! (It was super close though) - but it really came out better than I expected!!

It's base of Wet n Wild Ebony Hates Chris with BM 312 stamped in white Konad polish.



This is an Alexander McQueen Black Victorian Puckering Lace Jacquard Cap-sleeve Pencil Dress
-- http://www.lyst.com/clothing/alexander-mcqueen-black-victorian-puckering-lace-jacquard-capsleeve-pencil-dress-2/?ctx=186045
only $897 0_o 



Simple black and white stamping but it looks really intricate and detailed. Bundle Monster stamps are great quality with a great price! I got mine from Amazon.com.
Hope you all like it as much as I do :)

Chrystal

1 comment:

  1. This is such an awesome mani! I can't believe you didn't win.

    ReplyDelete