Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

Finger Paints - Twisted

Hello!

Today I have more flakies! This flakie polish is called Twisted by Finger Paints from their Special Effects collection of 2012. All the way from January! I can't believe how fast time has gone.. I feel like I was just at Sally Beauty Supply buying the whole collection yesterday! I actually only purchased four of them that day because Twisted happened to be sold out. Thankfully a wonderful girl from the Facebook polish group helped me out and found one for me!

This collection features blue, green, gold, red, orange, and purple flakies in different combinations. Twisted has all of these colors! For this manicure I layered it over black and put a matte top coat! Matte flakies are amazing. (matte top coat - China Glaze Matte Magic)





The picture quality came out really weird, but you can still see the flakies glowing! Mattified flakes are gorgeous.

Chrystal

No comments:

Post a Comment