Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Sephora by OPI - 212-Sephora

Hey!

Today I have some pictures of a nail polish called "212-Sephora" by Sephora by OPI.
According to Sephora, this polish was inspired by New York city after-dark. It was released in celebration of the Sephora 5 Times Square flagship store that was opened in 2009! Apparently this store is open until 12AM? That's pretty awesome. I don't get to New York very often so I have never been there but I hope to visit soon. The name of this polish is the area code of the store - 212.

This polish is brown with an interesting mix of colors. It has sparkles and flakies that turn from red to orange. It's a strange combination that makes for a very cool polish! It is possible to get away with two coats but I think three coats has the best opacity. The formula seemed a little watery to me.






I've heard that this polish was limited edition and wasn't going to be sold anymore but I purchased this last year (2012) and they had plenty in stock. It's also currently available on the Sephora website if anyone is interested. I think this polish is very unique but I'm not really "in love" with it (mainly because of the brown color). I'm still glad to have it though!

Chrystal



No comments:

Post a Comment