Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

Stained Glass

Hello!

Today I have a freehand nail art design to show you!! I rarely do freehand because I am not very good at it but the only way to get better is to keep doing it, right?
I decided to go simple with this one. It's just abstract black lines and colors filling in the spaces. I was inspired by a nail picture I saw on Tumblr - http://willpaintnailsforfood.blogspot.ca/2012/12/advent-calendar-nail-challenge-day-16.html - It was inspired by the Christmas song Silent Night and it's gorgeously done!! So I wanted to do the stained glass idea too. I used brighter colors and I think it came out super cool. :)

These are the colors I used:

From L-R :
 Rimmel-Black Satin, Finger Paints-15 Minutes of Frame, OPI-Fly, Zoya-Lotus, and China Glaze-Happy Go Lucky.
I also used Sally Hansen-White On as a base color but it's not pictured.

These are the brushes/dotting tools that I used. These are from Bundle Monster and they are AWESOME. I received a large pack of nail art tools for Christmas and they are really great quality. (eBay)

And here's the final product!



Not too bad?! 

Chrystal



2 comments: