Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Zoya - Kimmy & Stamping

Hello,
Today's post features a beautiful Zoya and some simple stamping. Zoya is one of my favorite brands and they are quickly become more popular. My favorite supply store just started selling them in mid 2012 and I couldn't be happier! Also, those Zoya fairies really care about their customers and always offer amazing deals/sales. I also love the brush size. It is perfect for my smaller nails!

This Zoya is called Kimmy from the Sunshine Collection in summer 2011. It's red/orange with gold shimmers. It's so amazing in the sun! This whole collection is gorgeous, actually! They all have this gorgeous shimmer.

two coats

Now I decided to add dark blue stripes. This is Essence Colour & Go - Just Rock It stamped using Shany plate 23. 


Unfortunately the stamping covered up a lot of the beautiful Kimmy but it was fun looking.

Chrystal






No comments:

Post a Comment