Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

Color Club - Over the Moon

Hey everyone, TGIF!

Today I have another one of the Color Club Halo Hues 2013 to show you. This one is Over the Moon and it's a blue holographic polish. It is just as holographic as the others and just as amazing! Two easy coats and it was good to go! I love how the color is much more vibrant than the first Halo Hue blue called Blue Heaven.







Now I only have 2 more from the collection to swatch and I'll make a complete post.

(Random note)
You know when you've been practicing something for awhile and you suddenly have that moment of "wow I am actually getting good at this"? I had that moment the other night while I was painting my nails! Usually when I apply polish, I end up making a cuticle mess, even if I clean up with an orange stick as I go. I have been trying so hard to get that perfect 3-stroke application. I actually was able to do it! It did not need any clean up whatsoever! I am sharing this moment because it made me realize that even if you think you will never be able to do something, you can eventually do it if you try hard enough. WOO!

Chrystal

No comments:

Post a Comment