Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

Laid Back 31DC - Day 1 - Black&White

Hello everyone!

Today is Day 1 of the Laid-Back 31 Day Challenge!!


The theme is black and white and I decided to do a cool pattern that I saw on youtube by Meliney. Here is a link: CLICK!
I've seen this design elsewhere but her video was the first time I saw it and became inspired to try it. I think it has a really trippy effect.

I used Rimmel London - Black Satin and Sally Hansen - White On. This was created by using a dotting tool.


.



This came out a little messier than I hoped but it looked good from far away!! haha

Chrystal

Check out the other participates below!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Thought you might like to know that I have nominated you for a Liebster Award! http://specialgirlnails.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/yay-i-won-liebster-award-or-3-lol.html

    ReplyDelete