Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Laid Back 31DC - Day 2 - Silver

Hello readers,

Today is day 2 of the Laid Back 31 Day Challenge and the theme is SILVER!

I decided to do a simple manicure of just one color because I love how this chrome silver looks on its own. This is Sally Hansen - Pure Chrome. It is an older polish so it does have a very strong smell but I am not sensitive to smells, thankfully. This polish is amazing for stamping and doesn't apply as streaky as other chromes do. I used two coats for the pictures below.



There are definitely some streaks visible in these pictures BUT not so much in real life! I apologize for showing a polish that isn't easily available but I really wanted to wear this polish because I usually only use it for stamping!

Chrystal

Check out the other silver themed manicures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment