Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Laid Back 31DC - Day 3 - Gold

Hello!

Finally, the third installment of the Laid Back 31DC! Today's theme: gold.

For this manicure, I used an untried polish!! This is Milani - Golden Goddess. To be completely honest, I never used this polish because I thought it was going to be very thin and bad looking on my skin tone. Boy was I wrong!! This polish was amazing to apply!! These pictures (except the last one) were taken right after I polished them.. NO CLEAN UP! And only two easy coats. I am so impressed! The color was surprisingly really pretty. I added some little gold glitters to the tips using a glitter called Gold by Milani. I loved how simple and elegant this came out!





(in sunlight^^)

Until next time,
Chrystal

Check out the other Gold manicures!

No comments:

Post a Comment