Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Laid Back 31DC - Day 6 - Favorite Color Family

Hello!

Today is the 6th day of the laid back challenge and the theme is my "favorite color family". I decided to do a water marble for this one!! I used my favorite shades of blue to create it. 

The colors I used were Orly - Snowcone, Essense - Just Rock It, and China Glaze - For Audrey. I love rich, dark blues like Just Rock It but I especially love the green/teal toned blues like For Audrey. I also used Snowcone because I love the periwinkle purple-y blue color.

Here's the water marble:



I LOVED how these three shades of blue looked together. It reminded of the ocean on a tropical island.

I also decided to do a needle drag with the same colors!



I used a white base coat so that the colors would stand out better. I like how the white peaks through.

Hope you liked them!

Chrystal

Check out the other manis!!

No comments:

Post a Comment