Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Laid Back 31DC - Day 7 - Ombre or Skittle

Hello,

Today's day 7 of the Laid Back 31DC and the theme is: ombre or skittle.

I decided to do an ombre because I have always wanted to and I thought this would be the perfect time. I used purple as my ombre color!


Colors from Thumb to Pinky: 
Sinful Colors - Candy Coated
Wet n Wild - On a Trip
Finger Paints - Grape Gumball
Hottopic - (No Name) Dark Purple Glitter
China Glaze - VIII
*The Sinful Colors polish is one from the new Sugar Rush collection and it is gorgeous! I highly recommend this collection (especially if you are starting to fall in love with pastels like I am!!).

No Flash indoor^


I love this ombre look!!!!! I will definitely be doing more ombres in different colors :)

Chrystal

Check out the other ombre/skittle manis!

No comments:

Post a Comment