Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day Art

Happy Valentine's Day!
... and to those who don't care to celebrate... Happy Thursday!

I don't usually celebrate Valentine's Day but I decided to do a related manicure anyways. I was inspired by a simple heart themed design that Robin Moses recently posted on YouTube - VIDEO HERE.
I thought the pink and teal color combination was really cute and I loved the little hearts she did!

So here's my version:
I used Essie - Mint Candy Apple for the teal and Color Club - In Bloom for the pink. The white is Sally Hansen - White On. The hearts were free-handed with a dotting tool, the text stamp is BM-311, and the kiss is from Konad-M84. The Color Club was pretty good for stamping!







I know the big heart on the index is a little.. interesting.. but the rest looks pretty good!

Chrystal

No comments:

Post a Comment