Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

Color Club Halo Hues Collection 2013 Swatches

This is the complete collection post for the 2013 Color Club Halo Hues!

It has taken me way too long to get this up but I wanted to get a few days wear out of each color before I took it off - they're too beautiful to waste!!

Each of these needed only two easy coats. 

Eternal Beauty

Beyond

Kismet

Miss Bliss

Over the Moon

Cosmic Fate

Overall: These are great. The colors are much more vivid than the first Halo Hue collection that came out in 2012 and have an amazing holographic effect. They're slightly thick but easy to manage in two coats. They are great to stamp with! If you are a holo fan, you will love them. 

Top Picks: Over the Moon, Eternal Beauty, Miss Bliss, Beyond.

Chrystal

2 comments:

  1. Lovely pics! I definitely DEFINITELY need Beyond. I was worried it would look grey rather than black but all of the pics I have seen so far are black!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! yeah the black holo is pretty black compared to others, definitely a good one

      Delete