Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Laid Back 31DC - Day 10 - Geometric

Hello!

This post is day 10 of the laid back challenge and "geometric" is the design theme. I decided to use squares as an inspiration.

For this look, I used a base color of Zoya - Storm. It is one of the beautiful holographic colors they released in the Ornate Holiday Collection of 2012. Two coats of WOW!

Pretty bottle shot!


And then I tape of a checkered pattern using the really helpful tutorial from Lucy's Stash and added a coat of OPI - The Thrill of Brazil. This color is originally a beautiful vivid red but it came out as a darkened red from the Storm base color.



I'm still amazed at how nice this came out considering my bad luck with tape manicures!

Chrystal

Check out the other manicures!

2 comments:

  1. I really like those colours together, great choice

    ReplyDelete
  2. That zoya polish looks amazing! you got the lines really crisp! looks great xx

    ReplyDelete