Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Laid Back 31DC - Day 12 - Tape Manicure

Hello everyone!!

Today is day 12 of the laid back 31DC and the design theme is TAPE.

With my bad luck with tape manicures, I was dreading this day! I did two different designs but they both came out so bad. After my fails I decided to go on YouTube to look for some inspiration and I came across THIS VIDEO. It's a design by elleandish called "Lightening Bolt" and she made it look so easy that I wanted to try it! I decided to use dark green, silver, and a murky light green - in honor of upcoming St. Patrick's Day! I'm so proud of this manicure and I hope you like it as much as I do!

First I used a base coat of OPI - Stranger Tides (2 coats). Next, I taped off the design in the tutorial and used Zoya - Trixie. Finally, I used Color Club - Rule Breaker for the tip area!



(indoor flash)



Chrystal

4 comments:

  1. You did an amazing job! I've done a tape mani once and it didn't turn out this pretty. Trixie is awesome, isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete