Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

NerdLacquer - All of Time and Space

Hello,

and Happy Pi Day!! (heh)

Today I have a polish that I have been waiting months to get. NERDLACQUER! I've been wanting one of her polishes so badly, and I have been patiently waiting until she came back from her time off (since I did not want to pay the high prices) - finally it happened!!

I picked up two polishes during her restock, one of which is All of Time and Space!!


I ended up layering this polish over top of OPI - Mermaid Tears so that it would be opaque with less coats (to save my NerdLacquer polish!). The colors worked great together!


Yup, I may or may not need more.. probably hehe

Chrystal

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous on you and I totally see what the big deal with this one is ♥ Congrats on snagging a bottle! Happy Pi day to you, too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! really love the colour of the base and the glitter x

    ReplyDelete