Pages

Sunday, March 17, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Nail Art

Hello and Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I am so so so excited to show you all this design. I'm so proud of these nails! This was my first time using acrylic paints on my nails and they are so much easier to use than nail polish. It doesn't dry as fast, it's easier to apply, more opaque, and you can get so much dimension by mixing the colors.

Here is the nail art I came up with!! The green background color is Misa - Like It Like That (metallic/duo-chrome green) with Color Club - Untamed Luxury (a beautiful green/blue holo glitter!!!) on top! The art is all done freehand with acrylic paints.

Misa without the glitter.

 Misa with glitter - sunlight

Blurry picture that kind of shows the holo particles!

(indoor flash)

(outdoor sun)


Chrystal

2 comments: