Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

Zoya - Nyx

Hello!

Today I finally have a post of one of Zoya's new PixieDust textured polishes called Nyx!!!

This PixieDust formula is awesome!! I found it to be a lot more sparkly than other "sandy" textured polishes and it applied super easy. The texture of the wet polish was pretty cool - it's really gritty!

Nyx is blue/grey color -- I ended up using 3 coats but I think I could have been fine with 2.

(flash^)


(shade^)

(sun^)


It's amazing how much sparkle these polishes have.. I would never have believed it if I hadn't seen it for myself! Like I said with the OPI Liquid Sand I wore, I can't believe I actually like these textured polishes. They're as not gritty as you would think. As you wear the polish, the texture gets less bumpy.

Yeah.. I can't wait for the Summer PixieDust collection!! I might be getting all of them..

Chrystal

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I'd love to try one of these polishes x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! Especially the upcoming summer collection :)

      Delete