Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

Blue Flowers

Hello!

Today I have some blue spring flowers on my nails - done with acrylic paints.

The base is Sinful Colors - Sugar Rush (since I'm still obsessed with pastels hehe).





ALSO!
For this manicure, I used a new top coat that I want to rave about. It is NYC's Extra Shiny Top Coat (271). First, the shine is amazing! But most importantly.. it dries SO fast! I'm talking about Seche Vite fast! It is thick so it did not smudge any of my acrylic paint ( I will be testing with stamping soon ) BUT the best part is.. this is only 99 cents!!!



So if you are looking for a cheap top coat, I highly recommend this NYC one. I am curious if this will get goopy over time but for now, I love it! I know that some top coats don't work for everyone but I hope it works for anyone who tries it.

Chrystal

PS. I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger award by Love for Nail Art and I want to say thank you so much!! I will be writing up a blog post for it as soon as I can!

1 comment:

  1. Really cute!! Loving floral nail art at the moment xx

    ReplyDelete