Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

NerdLacquer - Cyance Friction

Hello everyone!

I'm so happy to be finally posting this polish today! This is my second NerdLacquer polish called Cyance Friction.

"CYANCE FRICTION is a brilliant cyan-teal with pink shimmer plus turquoise and copper glitter. Much like Michael Shermer himself, it's supremely bright, yet still approachable." - description from NerdLacquer.com

This is an awesome blue/green color. Honestly, I was buying it specifically for the color and the cool copper glitter. I had no idea how amazing the pink shimmer looked until I saw the bottle and applied it to my nails!!! Of course, the shimmer is hard to capture on camera but it is definitely there! It is gorgeous. 

For these pictures I wore a base color of China Glaze - Turned Up Turquoise. I am sure that this doesn't need a base color but I wanted to save as much Cyance Friction as possible!


sunlight

sunlight

indoor



Chrystal


No comments:

Post a Comment