Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

Spring Gradient

Hello!!

So I have realized that I really miss blogging and I am going to keep going. I had lost motivation and began to have difficulty finding time to even do my nails due to school and work! So I am not going to be able to post so much for the next month while I finish this semester up but when summer break comes along I should be able to do more!

Here is a pastel gradient that I wore for awhile, and for Easter. I did a base of white and the colors are China Glaze - Refresh Mint, Sinful Color - Sugar Rush, and Sinful Colors - Sweet Tooth. I just painted the colors onto a makeup sponge and dabbed it onto my nail!


Chrystal

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. If you are interested you can check the rules here http://lovefornailart.blogspot.com/2013/04/the-versatile-blogger-award.html - Lovefornailart (Shilpa)

    ReplyDelete