Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

China Glaze - InfraRed

Hello!

Today I have one of the new China Glaze Holograms to show you. This one is called InfraRed.

InfraRed is a vivid dark pink/red color. The holo is very subtle and you can only see it in direct light, especially the sun. The application of this polish is not very good in my experience. It will come out okay as long as you don't brush over the same area twice. The polish drags. I also thought it was a LITTLE gloopy but that might have just been me. In all honesty, I am not too impressed with this polish. After having such amazing holographic polishes like Color Clubs, it is disappointing. I don't hate this polish but I was expecting more! (like the OMG collection!!) I think a lot of people were expecting the same.

Nevertheless, InfraRed is still a great colored subtle holo!




Chrystal

1 comment:

  1. I really like this polish, debating getting it myself :)

    ReplyDelete