Pages

Monday, May 20, 2013

OPI - Sandy Hook Green

Hello everyone!

I can't express how excited I am to share with you today's polish. This post is dedicated to the victims and their families of the Sandy Hook tragedy that occurred December 14, 2012 in Newtown, CT.

OPI recently created a special polish called Sandy Hook Green to remember this event.
Their statement on the tag reads: "Wear Sandy Hook Green to take a stand against violence and help turn this tragedy into a moment of transformation." The idea for this polish came from two salon clients from Newtown, Dana Schicker and Jennifer Stoltz. OPI decided to help them create this amazing, creamy green shade!

I am honored to be able to wear this polish and the best part is that all of the donations go to a fund called the Sandy Hook Promise. Check out their organization!



(This is two coats.)




Chrystal


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm not sure yet, they haven't done a "national release" yet but as soon as I see any news I will be sure to mention it!

      Delete
  2. It's a beautiful colour and great that it's for a good cause

    ReplyDelete