Pages

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Orly - Bubbly Bombshell

Hello everyone!

Today I have one of my favorite glitter polishes to show you. Orly's Bubbly Bombshell came out in the Summer of 2011 and is still one of the prettiest glitters I own.

I'm not a pink girl by any means but this fuchsia color blows my mind. The glitter applies nicely in two-three coats and sparkles like crazy! I also tried out a new base coat, well technically it's a topcoat! I've heard about this topcoat by American Classics called Yellow Stopper and people have said that it's a good peel-off base coat. Yes, it works! It keeps my glitter manicures on for 2-3 days before I want to peel it off. For topcoat, I used a coat of Gelous and then Seche Vite.

Here are pictures of Bubbly Bombshell --

flash^



sunset light^

I just love it!

Chrystal

No comments:

Post a Comment